Order 64 bit Version
Order 32 bit Version
The X12 Viewer allows users to display and print
the contents of an X12 formatted file in a user friendly format. Transaction types are automatically detected by the
viewer so that the appropriate screens are displayed. Data in the file such as
claims or remittances are listed to the screen where they they can be selected individually
to display additional detail.
SUPPORTED X12 EDI TRANSACTIONS
270 Eligibility Inquiry
271 Eligibility Response
837I Institutional Health Care Claims
837P Professional Health Care Claims
837D Dental Health Care Claims
276 Claim Status Inquiry
277 Claim Status
835 Remittance Advice
997 Functional Acknowledgement
864 Informational Report
- Listings of all the transactions in a file.
- Data Sheets for any transaction in the file.
- Abiity to print Remittance EOB (Explanation of Benefits)
- X12 data can be displayed by segmented numbered lines
- HIPAA compliant supports version 5010 and 4010
- With functional acknowledgements you can load a 997 transaction
after an 837 claims file has been loaded to identify line level of error information.
Requires a Microsoft Windows 64 or 32 bit Operating System.